At Madwire, we believe that small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy. We believe that by helping small businesses grow we can profoundly change the world.
The high powered, fast-moving Sales Consulting Team is vital to our mission because they are responsible for consulting with new clients and designing a solution to help them achieve their goals.
The sales team works directly with potential customers (business owners) to establish a proper marketing plan, comprehensive solution, and acceptable budget to fulfill a client's needs and goals based on the clients demographic, geographical targeting and budget.
As a Sales Associate, you play a major role in the success of our company and the future success of our customers. We are looking for passionate, driven and highly motivated people to join our team in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Who You Are
- You are a motivated person who loves to control your own destiny and has experience in a front-line sales position.
- You are comfortable in a role strictly focused on sales, but also one who is passionate about small- and medium-sized businesses.
- You are optimistic, patient, and hard working. It certainly helps if you have the foresight to get you through grueling moments. The sales cycle can range anywhere from 7 days to 7 months per lead.
- You are a top performer with a proven track record.
- You have sales experience of 1 year or more at minimum
- You're personable and competitive, always willing to push your teammates to the next level as you guide business owners through their marketing journey.
- You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently. Execution Excellence is our standard and our standard is non-negotiable.
- You are proud to wear orange, laugh with your teammates, and make money through commission.
- You have high energy and love to work at a fast pace.
- You are passionate about customer service and the technology that drives our fun-filled marketing company.
What You'll Do
- You'll focus on internal sales to consult small- and medium-sized business owners on the best digital marketing strategy to grow their businesses.
- You'll spend 90% of your time on the phone communicating with clients.
- You will acquire new customers for Madwire® from a variety of lead sources including hot, warm and cool leads from direct advertsiing campaigns and partnerships.
- You'll collaborate with other teammates internally to set the business up for success in all related aspects of Marketing 360®.
- You'll work at our Fort Collins, Colorado, headquarters from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
How You'll Make Money
On average, new Sales Associates pace $50,000-$60,000 in their first year. That being said, the first 2 months are training and we anticipate you graduation to Marketing Consultant in 60 days.
Questions You May Ask
- How do I get leads?
We invest heavily in our own marketing and partnerships to generate leads. Once you are fully ramped up, you will receive approximately 50-60 leads per month. Of those leads 10% will close immediately, and the other 80% will take 3 months or more to close.
- What does the training process look like?
The training process is a 2 month process. The first 4 weeks are highly focused as a mixture of class time, online learning, and on-the-job coaching. By the second week of training, you will be actively making phone calls and working on building your pipeline while also completing online learning courses and working to close new business. You will start out by calling our database of hundreds of thousands of leads. As your skill set grows, you will be wrapped into the lead flow. Your time on the phone during training is fully supported.
- What are the opportunities for Growth?
The upward mobility for a Sales Associate is to move into Marketing Consultant and eventually a Senior Sales Director . Senior Sales Directors lead a team of 20 Marketing Consultants. These are micro teams within the macro sales team. The core metrics for eligibility are to be a top performer and to be at Madwire for at least 1 year.
- What is the culture like at Madwire?
Collaborative, fun, competitive team environment - come check us out to see it for yourself!